It’s hard to believe that we have been at home now for just over two weeks after our time we spent in Ecuador over the summer. Some of you are curious, and I have received a few emails wondering what kind of updates there is on Mirador San Jose.
After spending a month at our home in Ecuador I had plenty of time to spend walking around the property at Mirador San Jose and taking some photographs of the progress. I can put in point form some of the things that I noticed have changed since we last were there in December 2010.
- A total of 10 homes with 1 under construction as of August 10, 2011.
- Continued construction of the Whale Park.
- Backfilling of dirt into some of the ravines.
- Cutting the grade of hill at the beachfront.
- Continued construction of the Malecon with heavy equipment moving earth.
- Continued construction of perimeter wall at the front entrance at the highway.
- Planting of flowers and trees.
- Changing of the access road to the property, and placing it near the Mirador San Jose office.
- Beginning to install concrete poles on the main avenue near the beachfront.
There are some planned developments for 2012. When I get details on this I will post it.
Please enjoy the updated pictures. If at anytime you have any questions please feel free to contact me. As always I am happy to help you.
|Looking toward the South West from our terrace.
Notice the new homes built and under construction.
|Working on the Whale Park.|